Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kyle Michaelis
Dr. Kyle Michaelis, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with other offices in Travis Afb, CA and Davis, CA (and 4 other locations). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Michaelis is affiliated with 60th Medical Group - David Grant USAF Medical Center, Sutter General Hospital and NorthBay Vaca Valley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kyle Michaelis has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kyle Michaelis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.
Dr. Navindra Ramdeen
Internal Medicine, Legal Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0 mi
Dr. Mark Eaton
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology
Sacramento, CA 0 mi31
Dr. Philip Poor
Sacramento, CA 0 mi20