Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

by Michael Brown on Sep 25th, 2013

Top Notch! I have been using Dr. Mitchell for several years. Actually I have been using him since he opened his practice. I travel a ways to use his knowledge and skills, but these are the reasons I always return to him. His staff greet you with a smile and he gives you one as you leave.

by Johnson, Bridgett on May 25th, 2013

Dr. Mitchell is a wonderful physician who listens and spends time with his patients. He never seems in a hurry to simple write a prescription to get you out of the office. His primary focus is curing the problem and not just treating the symptoms. He is also willing to refer you to a specialist when he deems it necessary. I wish there were more caring doctors whom we could trust.

|  horrible office staff  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2012

Great place to go if you only want to see a nurse or phys icians assistant. Staff is rough on former military even though most of them served..

|  My Fave GP!  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2012

LOVE Dr. Mitchell!! I can't say enough positive things about him. The most important to me is the way he connects with the patient and takes the time to get to know you as well as why you're there. He explains things thoroughly and doesn't rush out. He's very personable & informative. Even discussing sensitive issues with him is easy. I've already recommended him several times. I've seen more than my share of doctors and he is by far one of my faves. Definitely my favorite GP.

May 30th, 2012

Dr Mitchell is one of the few physicians that will take the time to HEAR you. Feel confident seeking medical attention from Dr Mitchell

Feb 25th, 2012

Excellent bedside manner! He is one of the best physicians I have ever seen.

|  Dr. Mitchell is the  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2010

I have had the priviledge of having Dr. Mitchell as my doctor for the last several years. He is ONE OF THE BEST in taking care of all my needs, compassion, bedside manner and making sure I am well taken car of. There are not many dr's like this! I feel VERY lucky to have him and his staff when I need them!

Oct 3rd, 2010

Great Doctor!!!!! Love his friendliness, his bedside manner, and knowledge of medicine and insurance. He is a friend to veterans which is wonderful. Dr. Mitchell is a princelpled person with high standards. If he is not your doctor, YOU MISSED OUT ON THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE ALANTA AREA!!!!

|  Loved this guy..  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2010

due note I was a new patient so I would have been called back sooner.

|  excellent doctor and staff  |  show details
by anonymous on Sep 17th, 2009

I started to take my children to see Dr. Mitchell and because of the excellent care and professionalism of the staff, I too switched my primary doctor to Dr. Mitchell. The staff is professional, courteous, and very attentive. Doctor is very thorough and explains things in laymen's terms so that I can understand diagnosis and prognosis. I strongly recommend Dr. Mitchell and his staff.

by janet on Apr 7th, 2009

Among the top 3 physicians I have ever visited; very personable and knowledgeable