A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Molberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Molberg, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Molberg graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Molberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Hayden Molberg MD is a male Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kyle H. Molberg practice?
- Dr. Kyle Molberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyle Molberg practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.