Dr. Kyle Mueller MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Chicago, IL

December 7th, 2015
Great doc, bad office staff
Dr. Mueller seems very knowledgeable and have excellent bedside manners but his admin/staff is horrible, dimissive and rude. The admin was very dimissive answering my questions and is horrible with follow-ups. Good luck getting her to answer the phone or getting a response from the office in a timely fashion.

June 4th, 2014
Dr. Mueller was able to quickly diagnose the issues that my physician had misdiagnosed and did not treat correctly for months. He is genuine, kind, and put me and my family at ease when surgery was needed. Kind, compassionate, and an wonderful doctor, I thank my lucky stars that he addressed my medical issues. Recommended without reservation!

June 21st, 2011
he saves my life!
When another hospital couldn't figure out what was causing my pain and swelling. I called dr Mueller and over the phone explained what was happening and how to treat it. He even tried telling the dr on staff what to do but they didn't listen. He had he transported to Northwestern and did surgery early in the morning on a Saturday that saved my life! Not only a great dr but great person as well! Thank you!

May 12th, 2010
Most Positive Experience
I recently had surgery performed by Dr. Mueller and could not have expected more from him. During pre-surgery office visits he was patient and thorough in describing all aspects of the procedure.Afterwards, he again was very thorough and went the extra step of notifying my family of the success of the procedure, and in follow-up office visits he again was thorough and patient.I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.

April 27th, 2010
My intial appointment was for 12:00, I arrived at 11:59, met with a very nice student doctor (Jennifer?) at 12:03, 10 minute examination with her, Dr Mueller came in at 12:15. He re-examined and confirmed diagnosis, explained procedure to correct, asked for questions and scheduled surgury. I was out the door by 12:45... Wow