2.5

Jan 1st, 2014

Dr. Murray was my doctor. I went to him because I was concerned about swelling ankles. When I tried to tell him that I had had a problem w/my leg he said "I only want to talk about what you made the appointment for" He spent most of the time w/me typing his notes and not really listening to me.

ex-patient show details ex-patient
May 9th, 2013

He was the worst doctor I've ever had. Wouldn't recommend him to give my dog an examination.

Aug 22nd, 2012

Dr. Murray is one of the most compassionate doctors I've ever been to. He never makes me feel rushed. He listens to my concerns and educates me about my condition. He is not quick to prescribe pain meds like some doctors who just want to get the patient in and out. If I have to wait for him it's ok, because I know he will spend the time with me that I need.

Dec 2nd, 2011

Office staff are very good, once you get in exam room,nurse does prelims, I have actually waited up to an hour and a half for him to walk in, and then doesn't even have my charts!!! I have a good medical background, and honestly, I think I know more than he does....he never wants to take any time w/patients, never listens to problems, etc.....

Oct 16th, 2009

Dr, Murray fails to listen to his patients opinion,even when the patient has 25 years experience dealing with his ailment, it's proven that acute pain elevates blood pressure, but the good doctor refuses to treat for pain and would rather send me to a cardiologist (several times)only to be personally chastised by the cardiologist,for being there with an acute condition, which keeps my BP elevated to over 240/145