A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Nickel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Nickel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Nickel, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nickel graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Nickel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Christian Nickel MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kyle C. Nickel practice?
- Dr. Kyle Nickel has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyle Nickel practices Surgery near Westminster, CO.
See Westminster Surgeons.