Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Fedup with Crap Care on Aug 4th, 2016

This SPINAL DR. is a DETOX Dr.!!! He Will upon REQUEST send you to his former PARTNER For an Epidural treatment, but do Not Expect ANY Followup. Or Caring about the Problem. Misdiagnosed me, then after a call From the E.R. did "Believe" me and my 10yr Spinal Injury, which btw, was Clear to All else who looked at my MRI's. There is No Nurse on the premises which should be a HINT that this "Spinal Care Center" in a DETOX CLINIC.

by Sharon Nelson on Dec 8th, 2015

I like Dr Oh, have been seeing him for several years.. the only real complaint I have is he usually says "ok, I know what is going on but he doesn't take the time to explain and tell me what his review of my records actually tell him about my progress

Jun 22nd, 2015

My orders for testing were faxed almost 2 weeks ago. I've called multiple times to schedule appointment to have test done. Not a single return call. Gives Evergreen affiliation a sour taste. Poor customer service.

I thought I was the only one show details I thought I was the only one
Aug 13th, 2014

I stumbled onto this site while looking for a new pain management doctor to replace Dr. Oh. I didn't come to him by choice, but that in itself is another story for another time. I have a terrible time with one of his receptionist and feel like I have to be extremely contrite when I'm calling for any reason-a Rx renewal, help with other prescription matters, appointments, etc. because she told the doctor that I used foul language at the front desk one morning after promising me a RX would be ready to be picked up at 10 AM-and wasn't. The ironic thing was, I never said a word when I found out my RX wasn't ready. I was so shocked that I had been told it was and then found out it wasn't that I didn't know what to do, except turn around and leave and try to figure it out later. On my way to work. Because I was going to be late. And I couldn't just sit there and wait while "someone" try to cover up their mistake.Then I get a phone call from Dr. Oh telling me not to curse or use "foul language " in his front office. Okay? Are you serious. I am a very busy person and I hurt all the time. It's so hard to get going in the morning and once I get home from work I usually have no energy to get on the computer to research new doctors. Consequently I have tolerated slights and rudeness from both behind the front desk and Dr. Oh for way too long, visit after visit, phone call after phone call. I have shared the audaciously rude behavior stories with my co-workers and friends and they are just shocked that A) this kind of thing goes on with every encounter I have with this office and B) I keep going back. I'm pretty sure they will be happy for me to leave as much as I will be happy to be gone. From what I understand none of the Pain Management Clinics or doctors accept my insurance, so I have to pay out of pocket at least $120 per visit, so I figure if I have to pay that much to see a doctor I may as well see one that I like and has some respect for his patients. I do not recommend him to anyone.

I am shocked by the reviews show details I am shocked by the reviews
May 15th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Oh for about 8 months now for a torn disc and two ruptured disc's he genuinely cares about my treatment. He always asks my opinion on treatment and makes sure I am ok with our next step. I believe he is truely trying to help me get rid of my back pain for good. We have tried several different treatments and he explains things very well to me. Maybe it's because I understand what he is trying to tell me but I never experienced feeling uncomfortable or did I ever feel like he had an ego and didn't care about my treatment. All of those reviews shocked me as I have not experienced this behavior with Dr. Oh at all.

Dr. oh poor attitude show details Dr. oh poor attitude
Apr 28th, 2012

Dr. Oh in my opinion treats his patients like they are inferior to him.His bedside manner and attitude leave alot to be desired.

Dec 23rd, 2010

I am shocked by all the hostility on several review boards re: Dr Oh. I was referred by a nuerologist for non-surgical help w/ 2 herniated disks/pinched nerves. The amount of pain I was in when I first saw him couldn't be faked, so perhaps that is why I have never seen this ego-maniac pill with-holding, non-result showing monster several people mention? Dr. Oh referred me to someone who could help immediately with a shot into my C7 area then has followed up with me as needed, giving me shots himself in his office, showing great flexibility in fitting me in whenever I am in need! At first he seemed to speak over me, explaining things as if I knew what was what - when I shared that I had NO idea what anything meant: why/when/what/huh?? he made a noticable effort to speak in terms I could follow and showed no egobased frustration in doing so. He is working with me on breaking the cycle of pain that my neck & back muscles want to constantly spasm into & we have a goal in mind plus a slow steady approach that we discussed "together" Perhaps Dr Oh is a lil dry in his overall demeanor but that just makes it more endearing when I get him to laugh. :)

by Tia on May 28th, 2010

He helped me with a sciatica issue and I have not had any issues since!

by 8 out of 10 patients intervieved on Oct 21st, 2009

This Dr is not clear on his directions. He is not at all open minded, he gets an idea (right or wrong)in his head & you may as well noe exist. Poor bed side manner, unless you like a Dr that DOESN'T LISTEN!!!!! He never smiles, will never inquire how you are or are feeling, he is cold & belongs in Pathology or the Morgue.

Jun 2nd, 2009

He has helped my artritis a lot, but he has not investigated case. I have told him what the others say is wrong, he agrees with me and treats, it works but I feel he should look at x-rays, blood work, etc. However he takes my word that these things have been done.

rude, arrogant, clueless, greedy, stay away from this egomaniac show details rude, arrogant, clueless, greedy, stay away from this egomaniac
by abused, neglected and humiliated on Aug 1st, 2008

This doctor is so bad at what he is supposed to be good at, and oh (pardon the pun) what an ego! Don't disagree with him or he will get really nasty. His theories are so far-fetched that you might as well be seeing a tribal witch-doctor. He has the power to prescribe pain medication and that power has gone to his big fat head. He sits in a thrown and towers above his patients, all part of what is nothing less than a full-blown god complex. He is very skilled at maximizing his practice. God help you if you need any personal attention. Stay away from this egomaniac.