A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Johnson, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Brain Disorder
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Child Psychiatry
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Depressive Disorder
- Fetal Diseases
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
- Sleep Disorders
- Virus Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Patrick Johnson MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kyle P. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Kyle Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyle Johnson practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists and Portland Child Psychiatrists.