A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Johnson, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Brain Disorder
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Child Psychiatry
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Fetal Diseases
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
- Sleep Disorders
- Virus Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Patrick Johnson MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kyle P. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Kyle Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kyle Johnson practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.