A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Palmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Palmer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Palmer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle L Palmer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kyle L. Palmer practice?
- Dr. Kyle Palmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kyle Palmer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Meridian, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID.
See Meridian Surgeons.