A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Palmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Palmer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Palmer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Lynn Palmer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kyle L. Palmer practice?
- Dr. Kyle Palmer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kyle Palmer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID.
See Boise Orthopedic Surgeons.