A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Petersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Petersen, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Haemophilus Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Petersen graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Petersen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Petersen DO is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kyle Petersen practice?
- Dr. Kyle Petersen has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyle Petersen practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Infectious Disease Doctors.