Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kajetan Pochcial
Dr. Kajetan Pochcial, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winter Haven, FL, with another office in Winter Haven, FL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pochcial is affiliated with Winter Haven Hospital, Lake Wales Medical Center and Lakeland Regional Medical Center. Dr. Pochcial has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kajetan Pochcial has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kajetan Pochcial is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Haven, FL.
Dr. Michael Keown
Winter Haven, FL 0 mi19
Dr. Brian Lake
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Winter Haven, FL 0 mi13
Dr. Maria Pochcial
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Winter Haven, FL 0 mi35