A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Randall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Randall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Randall
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Randall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Randall, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Randall graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Randall has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Metropolitan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Robert Randall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kyle R. Randall practice?
- Dr. Kyle Randall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kyle Randall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.