Learn more about Dr. Kyle Rhodes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Rhodes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhodes
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rhodes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Rhodes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhodes graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rhodes has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Murphy Rhodes MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kyle M. Rhodes practice?
- Dr. Kyle Rhodes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kyle Rhodes practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.