A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Murphy Rhodes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Murphy Rhodes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Murphy Rhodes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy Rhodes graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Murphy Rhodes has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Murphy Rhodes MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kyle Murphy Rhodes practice?
- Dr. Kyle Murphy Rhodes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kyle Murphy Rhodes practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.