A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Richards, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Richards has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richards accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kyle A. Richards practice?
Dr. Kyle Richards practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, CT and Hartford, CT.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.