A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Rickner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Rickner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rickner
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Rickner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Rickner, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Rickner graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rickner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle W Rickner DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kyle W. Rickner practice?
- Dr. Kyle Rickner has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyle Rickner practices Family Medicine near Yukon, OK.
See Yukon Primary Care Doctors.