A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Rickner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Rickner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rickner
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rickner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Rickner, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Rickner graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rickner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle W Rickner DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kyle W. Rickner practice?
- Dr. Kyle Rickner has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyle Rickner practices Family Medicine near Yukon, OK.
See Yukon Family Physicians.