Dr. Kyle Rickner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kyle Rickner?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Kyle Rickner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 27th, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr Rickner since 2006. He always make me feel like I matter and his bedside manner is friendly and very approachable! I feel as if the advise and care I receive is beyond reproach! Wonderful and caring staff to back him up! I love this office!!!!

November 23rd, 2015

Cares!

November 13th, 2012

Dr. Rickner is a very happy and cheerful guy that really takes the time to listen and treat me for whatever issues I may have. I always feel better after I see him, even if I don't feel well, just because he is so Nice.

September 11th, 2012

Truly appreciate Dr. Rickner!

I am 60 years old and this is the first time my family doctor has actually cared enough about "me" - not just a name on an appointment list. Dr. Rickner is an excellent doctor and I have all the confidence in the world in him. I have never been able to say that about any previous doctor I've had.

August 2nd, 2011

Patient

He is a wonderful doctor!

February 25th, 2011

Awesome

Thank you for today. I have never had such a wonderful doctor as you are. Not only are you concerned about my physical health but also my mental health. You are number one in my book and always will be. Words could never explain how much I appreciate all you've done for me and mine. YOU ROCK DOC!!!!!P.S. After I left your office, I got in the car, my phone rang and I have a job interview on Monday afternoon for a job off I-40 and Meridian. Say a prayer. And Thank You!!!!

January 3rd, 2011

WE LOVE DR RICKNER!!!

he is top-knotch, really knows his stuff. have never left there feeling frustrated over unresolved health issues. he really listens! Ive never had to wait over 10 minutes for an appointment. I can almost always get into see him on the same day, but if he's booked I have been seen by Dr Livingston as well. Just a very effecient operation, from the people answering the phones on up to the Doctors themselves. Over the years Ive referred dozens of friends and family members to Dr Rickner~all the ones that went are still patients of Rickner~even my grandparents!

October 26th, 2010

Great overall experience

Great overall doctor, who is up to date on the latest medical knowledge.Only downside is the difficulty in getting in to see him. His lunch period is skewed compared to a normal lunch and he leaves very very early in the afternoon.Other than that, I would highly recommend him.

April 10th, 2017