Dr. Kyle Ruffing MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

December 7th, 2016
Stay away bad reviews are correct 100%
Please read the reviews, horrible dr and person I cried walking out of the office, cried all the way home. I wish I read the reviews before seeing his man. I have muscle spasms, nerve pains/shocks, headaches, Dx Of fibromyalgia, hashimotos family hx of MS and was scared and wanted answers he asked if I was sexually abused and said all of my problems are because I'm mental and have issues dealing with something that Necer even crosses my mind.

August 18th, 2016
Seems like a caring doctor
I've only seen Dr. Ruffing one time. I was very pleased with the initial visit and will be returning for diagnostics. He asked questions, listened to answers, and was thorough in the exam. I don't know why all the negative comments and reviews. I don't want my hand held. I want an educated physician who will diagnose and treat my problem.

April 26th, 2016
This doctor is a waste of time.
Horrible bedside manner. Was uninterested in my past history or symptoms. When I asked about his plan to change all of the meds I have been for the past 30 years without even knowing anything about me, he told me I should see someone else. Wouldn't send my dead dog there!

February 4th, 2016
Everything you heard is true
All the negative reviews are true.This man is the most unempathic ,arrogant, rude and demeaning physician I've ever met. Very very difficult to be treated by.him. Having said that, i.think an excellent and intelligent physician lies underneath that brutal bed side manner. It's a shame actually.

December 8th, 2015
Dr. Ruffing has spent countless hours helping me and is never in a rush to push me though. He stays up to date on the current research involving MS and I feel very confident in him as my neurologist.

July 27th, 2015
Never go to Dr Ruffing
All the Bad reviews are correct. .this guy must hate people and his job he was so rude and disrespectfull like I was wastin his time told me my problems were all in my head like I was crazy and diagnosed me with out any x-rays ..he made me feel as if I was wasting he time . Do your self a favor don't go to him ..I am serious horrible human being..

November 24th, 2014
Intercoastal is a very good group and treat you like Family😄

September 23rd, 2014
I don't think this Doctor likes people or his job. Abrupt and disdainful. Spends no time with you at all. Horrible bed side manner. I will not be going back and am thankful for web sites that have reviews for Doctors now so some other poor soul does not have to be treated so poorly. He really leaves a bad and lasting impression. Made me feel like a bug beneath his shoe. There are much better Doctors in his field in this area. In this day and age we don't have to put up with arrogant, pompous Doctors anymore thank goodness.

June 22nd, 2014
Nice doctor and lets you know what he going to do before he does it. Had an EMG done to rule out CTS.

January 18th, 2014
Sad Review
Never have been treated with less respect by a doctor --ever!!! Afraid to submit name because of future abuse and am forced to go to him through provider

November 14th, 2013
Great doctor
My elderly parent is a patient of Dr. Ruffing. Don't believe the poor reviews. Dr. Ruffing always performs a very thorough exam, asked questions and actually listened to answers. There is a great rapport between Dr. Ruffing, my parent and our family. Remember, he is a neurologist so he deals with patients with neurological problems who may not always be happy with what he has to say.

September 24th, 2013
office visits
I found the staff very polite and Dr Ruffing very caring...Never did we fell rushed in our appointment......Would definately refer him .....