Dr. Kyle Ruffing Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kyle Ruffing?

September 8th, 2017

My experience with Kyle Ruffing was the 'worst' medical experience I have ever endured. This man is so degrading, spiteful, and dripping with arrogance that he leaves you feeling absolutely hopeless. I had went to him with pain from my spine up through my abdominal region. When I explained the symptoms to him he replied: 'Tell you what...you leave the fancy words to me and just tell me where it hurts, okay." After a six months of yo-yo appointments and out of desperation I asked him for a referral to Mayo clinic; which he laughed at and degraded me even further. He told me: "You will 'never' get into Mayo; which I later did without his help or assistance. Mayo eventually sent me to the Herman Memorial Health System in Houston Tx where I received a definitive diagnosis and was treated with dignity. The Doctors at Herman Memorial were 'True Professionals' and they were clearly shocked when I told them of this 'so-called' doctor and his bad attitude. I will say that in my opinion this man has no place working in health care, period! His omnificence is the reason why he is squirreled away in a small town like Sarasota Fl...he would never make it working at a real Hospital system like Herman Memorial. Please shop around if you are in need...and by no means take this mans opinion as gospel.

May 13th, 2017

Words cannot describe how awful this man is. He does not appear to like his job, or people in general.

April 24th, 2017

Rude, unprofessional and disrespectful. Told me physical symptoms that we're verified by my doctor, were in my head.

February 24th, 2017

Not in your best interest at all

The worst, the office and procedures have zero follow up. in general they could care less about you. I had all my test and 2 months later never heard a word. You would think they would have called and told me results were back and set up an appointment. !!!!! I would not recommend them to anyone,

December 7th, 2016

Stay away bad reviews are correct 100%

Please read the reviews, horrible dr and person I cried walking out of the office, cried all the way home. I wish I read the reviews before seeing his man. I have muscle spasms, nerve pains/shocks, headaches, Dx Of fibromyalgia, hashimotos family hx of MS and was scared and wanted answers he asked if I was sexually abused and said all of my problems are because I'm mental and have issues dealing with something that Necer even crosses my mind.

August 18th, 2016

Seems like a caring doctor

I've only seen Dr. Ruffing one time. I was very pleased with the initial visit and will be returning for diagnostics. He asked questions, listened to answers, and was thorough in the exam. I don't know why all the negative comments and reviews. I don't want my hand held. I want an educated physician who will diagnose and treat my problem.

April 26th, 2016

This doctor is a waste of time.

Horrible bedside manner. Was uninterested in my past history or symptoms. When I asked about his plan to change all of the meds I have been for the past 30 years without even knowing anything about me, he told me I should see someone else. Wouldn't send my dead dog there!

February 5th, 2016

Everything you heard is true

All the negative reviews are true.This man is the most unempathic ,arrogant, rude and demeaning physician I've ever met. Very very difficult to be treated by.him. Having said that, i.think an excellent and intelligent physician lies underneath that brutal bed side manner. It's a shame actually.

December 8th, 2015

Dr. Ruffing has spent countless hours helping me and is never in a rush to push me though. He stays up to date on the current research involving MS and I feel very confident in him as my neurologist.

July 28th, 2015

Never go to Dr Ruffing

All the Bad reviews are correct. .this guy must hate people and his job he was so rude and disrespectfull like I was wastin his time told me my problems were all in my head like I was crazy and diagnosed me with out any x-rays ..he made me feel as if I was wasting he time . Do your self a favor don't go to him ..I am serious horrible human being..

November 24th, 2014

Intercoastal is a very good group and treat you like Family😄

September 24th, 2014

I don't think this Doctor likes people or his job. Abrupt and disdainful. Spends no time with you at all. Horrible bed side manner. I will not be going back and am thankful for web sites that have reviews for Doctors now so some other poor soul does not have to be treated so poorly. He really leaves a bad and lasting impression. Made me feel like a bug beneath his shoe. There are much better Doctors in his field in this area. In this day and age we don't have to put up with arrogant, pompous Doctors anymore thank goodness.