Dr. Kyle Seeley DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine San Diego, CA

September 16th, 2010
I bounced from doctor to doctor until finding Dr. Seeley. I have been his patient for almost 10 years and cannot be more satisfied. He will always take time to talk with me, explain things to me, and make certain that I am comfortable with our visit and that I understand all that was discussed before ending the appointment. He has a kind and understanding bedside manner. He has always made me feel as though time spent with me is important and I have never felt rushed. Diagnosis has always been right on. I would highly recommend Dr. Seeley to anyone looking for a kind, considerate, and genuine doctor to care for their family.

June 4th, 2010
A very caring Doctor .....
I only saw Dr. Seeley once; however, he took the time to listen to my concerns and issues. I found him to be very personable and willing to explain things that I didn't understand. If I hadn't lost my job in San Diego and had to relocate to Northern California, I would have definitely kept him as my primary physician. I found his office staff and nurses extremely helpful, friendly and willing to assist me.

July 1st, 2008
Top Knotch
Kyle is one of the best doctors I've had the pleasure to use. His mannor is friendly and warm. He listens, a rare quality among doctors.