A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Smart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Smart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Smart, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smart graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle N Smart DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kyle N. Smart practice?
- Dr. Kyle Smart has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kyle Smart practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA.
See Fontana Family Physicians.