Family Physicians

16465 Sierra Lakes Pkwy
Ste 300
Fontana, CA 92336
909-429-2864
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  excellent!  |  show details
by Jeremy on Feb 7th, 2014

Dr smart is a wonderful dr who is truly in the profession to help people. Iv been to say many drs whom I've hated but hes great. He willing to work for and with you. The Dr and you are a team. His staff are great and the office is beautiful. Im so excited to be working with a Dr so kind compassionate and willing to help.

|  show details
Sep 6th, 2013

Charged my insurance for treatment I never received. Dishonest!

|  Great Dr.  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2012

Very capable and caring. The go to Dr for accurate diagnosis and treatment/and follow up. Go here first rather than later so you get well sooner.

|  Always to Busy!  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

Its extremely difficult to schedule appointments in a timely fashion. On average it's a month wait. He doesn't follow up after visits, lab results, prescription request, etc. His office staff is the worst Ive ever experienced in my life! I will say Dr. Smart is nice and he possesses good bedside manor.

|  patient  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2012

when calling for an appointment an answering machine answers and leaves you on hold way too long then eventually a recording comes on letting you know what place you hold in the que

|  AWESOME DOCTOR  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2011

Dr. Smart is probably the best doctor I have ever seen, and the only doctor I have ever seen attend a patients funeral (death was NOT his fault). His office staff is great, however, as he becomes more popular, it takes longer to get an appointment. He takes the time to talk with patients, and is calm and caring.

|  Outstanding!  |  show details
by K. Block on Jan 12th, 2011

I have seen several doctors, both for myself and for my family. This office is the BEST in how they speak with you and how polite they are, hands down! I feel like I am in a doctors office at the Ritz, not by the decor but just how they treat you. EVERY doctor I have seen there is very nice and they spend time chatting too...