Overall Review

3.4

May 26th, 2016
Medical lines of distinction appear to be giving way to power, politics and profitability.
I chose a DO over an M.D. With the hope that I would receive integral treatment as a whole person rather than having my symptoms treated. Dr. Smart has the natural instinct to provide such care but seems overwhelmed and over managed by beurocracy and influenced by political pressure. His practice appears to have merged into Allopathic medicine in a way that leaves the osteopathic practice unrecognized.

January 29th, 2016
I just spoke with Allyssa, Not a pleasant person, in my opinion! May god help anyone that has health concerns and gets Allyssa on the phone. Otherwise the rest of the office seems good.

August 28th, 2015
not good care for my family
I have seen almost if not every doctor there. I have never been so disappointed in a doctors office. My son has some health issues going on we have been there 2years and never got it straighten out diagnosed or the right testing done. Had taken him in and told them what I wanted down and they did something else than calls me in a week wanting to do what I asked them to do. If you disagree with there option be prepared to be talk to poorly. I got out over there after a nuber of issues. To many to list.big ice bracker is got my son a new doctor at a new place and we had him in two specialist within a week not having to wait for long referrals.the doctor had a bunch of lab work done. By the end of a few weeks I learn what is making my son so sick. He has asthmahe is severely allergic to a lot of stuff in the air.and he's borderline diabeticto find out if you have diabetes you can do a simple blood test something doctor smarts office never caught. I think that this place should not be responsible for people's health.

February 7th, 2014
excellent!
Dr smart is a wonderful dr who is truly in the profession to help people. Iv been to say many drs whom I've hated but hes great. He willing to work for and with you. The Dr and you are a team. His staff are great and the office is beautiful. Im so excited to be working with a Dr so kind compassionate and willing to help.

October 19th, 2012
Great Dr.
Very capable and caring. The go to Dr for accurate diagnosis and treatment/and follow up. Go here first rather than later so you get well sooner.

September 11th, 2012
Always to Busy!
Its extremely difficult to schedule appointments in a timely fashion. On average it's a month wait. He doesn't follow up after visits, lab results, prescription request, etc. His office staff is the worst Ive ever experienced in my life! I will say Dr. Smart is nice and he possesses good bedside manor.

July 20th, 2012
patient
when calling for an appointment an answering machine answers and leaves you on hold way too long then eventually a recording comes on letting you know what place you hold in the que

March 1st, 2011
AWESOME DOCTOR
Dr. Smart is probably the best doctor I have ever seen, and the only doctor I have ever seen attend a patients funeral (death was NOT his fault). His office staff is great, however, as he becomes more popular, it takes longer to get an appointment. He takes the time to talk with patients, and is calm and caring.

January 12th, 2011
Outstanding!
I have seen several doctors, both for myself and for my family. This office is the BEST in how they speak with you and how polite they are, hands down! I feel like I am in a doctors office at the Ritz, not by the decor but just how they treat you. EVERY doctor I have seen there is very nice and they spend time chatting too...