2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
Sexual Predator - Stay Away From Him show details Sexual Predator - Stay Away From Him
by Former Anorexic Patient on Apr 17th, 2015

Sexual predator!!! Screwed my life up. I hate him! I hate what he did to me! He spent more hours with me than any psychiatrist should - NAKED.

why I flagged review of 9_2014 show details why I flagged review of 9_2014
Apr 10th, 2015

The review writter in September 2014 was written. by a person that I believe eas on Stewart's staff. It was written at the time his office became aware of the sexual misconduct charges investigatin by someone sharing his relgious beliefs and who probably never dreamed that Stewart would admit his guilt. Let's hope the reviewer is right and there will never be .other doctor like Stewart. I cannot imagine the activities that took place in his inner sanctum, while pictures taken during the first years of his marriage hung from the same walls as his "artwork" of Christ laughing. Now it seems ghat Stewart was really the one laughing, as his actions revealed his true nature and his contempt for patients that had no other psychiatrist to go to within approximately 50 miles, many of them desperate for help, and a family that came to see his reputation s a psychiatrist, local religious leader and loving husband and father seriously called into question ashe preyed upon someone who had been looking for answers through his church and psychiatric practice. One cannot go to a psychiatrist for as many years as I did and reveal the depths of my heart, soul, worries and fears without feeling totally betrayed by someone revealing such a lack of character, honesty and genuine desire to assist the people so in need of his help. Multiply my feelings hundreds of times and you will have a small inkling of what he has done to this town. May he find the humility to see that it is one thing to be a church leader in charge of of many outreach programs and another thing to gdnuinely care for those people seeking help more than building his reputation upon the unsound ground of being in charge of so much. It is one thing to have pi tures of z decades long marriage on his wall whild people revealed their most sensative secrets and fears and quite another thing to give his friends, family and patients the kind of love he liked to spout about and anotanother to make people sincerely trying to get better feel that they had wasted years of effort with a leader bankrupt in the area of sincerity.

SEXUAL MISCONDUCT show details SEXUAL MISCONDUCT
Mar 5th, 2015

OK license surrendered due to sexual misconduct. He misused his position in the medical and religious communities to prey upon a patient needing help. By pursuing his baser desires, he stranded all of his patients in a town with no other psyhiatrists and betrayed the trust of friends, family, peers, church members and the desperate people who came to him for help. DESPITE A TALENT FOR SPOUTING RELIGIOUS GOBBLEDYGOOK HE SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED TO CARE FOR THOSE IN NEED OF PSYCHIATRIC CARE OR RELIGIOUS GUIDANCE!

Sep 19th, 2014

He left his practice and left everyone hanging. Unprofessional, unethical, and inconsiderate.

The best, there will never be another Dr. Kyle Stewart. show details The best, there will never be another Dr. Kyle Stewart.
by SK on Sep 16th, 2014

Top psychiatrist in the nation. Knowledgeable, compassionate, reasonable, Christ based psychiatry.

Rippoff show details Rippoff
Jul 9th, 2013

DR Kyle Stewart is a liar, He does not care about helping you. What he has done to me is mean and without feeling. Just cares about money . Tell you one thing then does another without telling you. This man is dangerous to you

patient show details patient
by richard burro on Mar 6th, 2013

i have been seeing dr stewart for over ten years. his hospitiality and accomadations have shown no bounds. i recently moved to a city 200 miles away from dr. stewart's office, but continue to see see him nonetheless. he is a wonderful man to talk to and recommend him wholeheartedly.

Nov 28th, 2012

Dr. Stewart saved my life. He is kind and caring. He listened to me, monitored my medication and made sure that I received help when I needed it. I am thankful that he has been part of my life. I appreciate his work and value our relationship.

LOVE DR STEWART show details LOVE DR STEWART
Jul 13th, 2012

Dr Stewart has been in business a long time and actually can relate to his patients and not just "talk to them." Because of how long he has been in the field it can be hard to get an appointment. However, It is very much worth it! -Nathan

AVOID AT ALL COSTS show details AVOID AT ALL COSTS
by brady61 at Citysearch on Nov 11th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Absolute worst Doctor I have been to thats saying alot Changed medications dosage on me and absolutely refused to return my calls as to why and totally cut off the other 3 that I was on.There was absolutely no chance of scheduling an appt as his patient load is huge.My next appt wasn`t for 3 months.Save both your time money and sanity.This doctors not out to help you.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
by brady61 on Nov 11th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Absolute worst Doctor I have been to (thats saying alot ) Changed medications dosage on me and absolutely refused to return my calls as to why and totally cut off the other 3 that I was on.There was absolutely no chance of scheduling an appt as his patie

Read Full Review at citysearch.com