3.0

EXCELLENCE show details EXCELLENCE
Jun 18th, 2016

Excellent at all times.

Dr. Stewart was great! show details Dr. Stewart was great!
Jan 5th, 2016

Dr. Stewart was a gift to his patients. I was his patient on and off for 14 years and he made a tremendous difference in my life. He was kind , caring, competent and always professional. His retirement was a great loss to his patients and a great loss to his profession.

Sep 19th, 2014

He left his practice and left everyone hanging. Unprofessional, unethical, and inconsiderate.

The best, there will never be another Dr. Kyle Stewart. show details The best, there will never be another Dr. Kyle Stewart.
by SK on Sep 16th, 2014

Top psychiatrist in the nation. Knowledgeable, compassionate, reasonable, Christ based psychiatry.

Rippoff show details Rippoff
Jul 9th, 2013

DR Kyle Stewart is a liar, He does not care about helping you. What he has done to me is mean and without feeling. Just cares about money . Tell you one thing then does another without telling you. This man is dangerous to you

patient show details patient
by richard burro on Mar 6th, 2013

i have been seeing dr stewart for over ten years. his hospitiality and accomadations have shown no bounds. i recently moved to a city 200 miles away from dr. stewart's office, but continue to see see him nonetheless. he is a wonderful man to talk to and recommend him wholeheartedly.

Nov 28th, 2012

Dr. Stewart saved my life. He is kind and caring. He listened to me, monitored my medication and made sure that I received help when I needed it. I am thankful that he has been part of my life. I appreciate his work and value our relationship.