A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Stuart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Stuart is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stuart graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stuart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pine Creek Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle David Stuart MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kyle D. Stuart practice?
- Dr. Kyle Stuart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kyle Stuart practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons and Dallas Sports Medicine Doctors.