A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Stuart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Stuart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stuart
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stuart Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stuart graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stuart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pine Creek Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle David Stuart MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kyle D. Stuart practice?
- Dr. Kyle Stuart has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyle Stuart practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.