A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Terry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Terry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Terry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Terry graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Terry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Delano Reg Med Ctr, Delano, Ca
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Rowley Terry MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kyle R. Terry practice?
- Dr. Kyle Terry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kyle Terry practices Family Medicine near Delano, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Waitsburg, WA.
See Delano Family Physicians.