Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kyle Tokarz
Dr. Kyle Tokarz, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Portsmouth, RI, with other offices in North Dartmouth, MA and Fall River, MA (and 1 other location). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Anesthesiology. Dr. Tokarz is affiliated with Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group, Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc and Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kyle Tokarz has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Kyle Tokarz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portsmouth, RI.
Dr. Michael Kittay
Addiction Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Anesthesiology
Tiverton, RI 4.22 mi39
Dr. David Beardsley
Newport, RI 7.40 mi29
Dr. Albert Chaker
Anesthesiology, General Practice
Newport, RI 7.40 mi12