Dr. Kyle Uittenbogaard MD Patient Reviews

January 27th, 2014
AVOID!!!
Simple... I was in need for a fix on C5 & C6. He fused them together. He chose to enter on the right (most doctors know to use the left as it provides more space) and severed a nerve. This paralyzed my right vocal chord leaving with a voice that is inaudible by phone, in a restaurant, not even over a TV commercial in a room one on one conversation. I sang in my church choir. I made my living in B2B sales, built IT organizations, talking for a living!!! When I approached him on the topic and advised him "2 different ENT's have gone on record as it was cut...". His response was "That is the risk's... Their are other job's... Well, the fusion went well". A local reputable law firm looked into it and determined their would not be enough money to be made to make it worth their time. While, I understand that and can appreciate ROI. I had to focus on my time at Courage Center as I incurred the injury while incurring a traumatic brain injury. People please from my mistake; Research your doctor.

September 15th, 2012
Caring, compassionate, gifted
Excellent surgeon. Superior bedside manner. Listens and makes sure that all questions are answered. Professional and sensitive to patients needs.

May 20th, 2012
Gifted AND compassionate
I had neck surgery by Dr. Uittenbogaard. He answered all of my questions. He made me feel at ease as this was my third surgery. I don't have anything negative to say about him, but in regards to the building that his practice is in. The door to the office that he practices at does not have a handicap door. It's very heavy, and difficult to open for someone who's just come off of spinal surgery. My surgery went well.

May 20th, 2012