A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Van De Graaff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Van De Graaff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Van De Graaff, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Van De Graaff graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Van De Graaff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Midlands Community Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Marshall Van De Graaff MD is a male Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kyle M. Van De Graaff practice?
- Dr. Kyle Van De Graaff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kyle Van De Graaff practices Dermatology near Corvallis, OR.
See Corvallis Dermatologists.