A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Vannguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Vannguyen graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Vannguyen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Wayne Vannguyen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kyle W. Vannguyen practice?
- Dr. Kyle Vannguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kyle Vannguyen practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.