A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Ver Steeg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Ver Steeg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Ver Steeg, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ver Steeg graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Ver Steeg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt County Memorial Hospital
- Boone County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Reece Ver Steeg MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kyle R. Ver Steeg practice?
- Dr. Kyle Ver Steeg has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyle Ver Steeg practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Fort Dodge, IA.
See Fort Dodge Surgeons.