Dr. Kyle Versteeg II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kyle Versteeg II?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Kyle Versteeg II?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

A very good doctor

I had breast cancer and Dr. Ver Steeg helped me through it with a breast reconstruction. His office staff members were nice, caring and professional. Good bedside manner!

April 24th, 2014

No call, no show 3x

I am unable to write a review about Dr. VerSteeg himself since I never got to meet him. I made 3 separate appointments with him in 3 separate locations. I drug my two children out with me to every appointment, one being a 3 hour drive there and 3 hours back, to just sit in the waiting room for over an hour and be told he isn't coming. I'm not happy that he can't seem to keep appointments with his patients (that were made well in advance). Very unprofessional. I would not recommend him since you will likely waste your time driving to and from appointments where you never get to actually see him.

July 29th, 2016