A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Wagamon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Wagamon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Wagamon, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagamon graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Wagamon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Loren Wagamon MD is a male Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Kyle L. Wagamon practice?
- Dr. Kyle Wagamon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kyle Wagamon practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Warren, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Warren Dermatologists.