A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Walker, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Walker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Ruben Walker DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kyle R. Walker practice?
- Dr. Kyle Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyle Walker practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Radiologists.