A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Wilhite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Wilhite is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Wilhite, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilhite graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Wilhite has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Van Matre Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Edward Wilhite MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kyle E. Wilhite practice?
- Dr. Kyle Wilhite has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyle Wilhite practices Anesthesiology near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Anesthesiologists.