A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Womack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Womack is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Womack, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Womack graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Womack has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyle Byron Womack MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kyle B. Womack practice?
- Dr. Kyle Womack has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kyle Womack practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.