A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyle Womack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyle Womack is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyle Womack, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Memory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Womack graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Womack has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Womack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kyle B. Womack practice?
Dr. Kyle Womack practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.