A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyler Crary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyler Crary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyler Crary, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Crary graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Crary has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyler Gordon Crary MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kyler G. Crary practice?
- Dr. Kyler Crary has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kyler Crary practices Pediatrics near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Little Rock Pediatricians.