A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyler Crary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyler Crary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyler Crary, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Crary graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Crary has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crary accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 20 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kyler G. Crary practice?
Dr. Kyler Crary practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Little Rock Pediatricians.