Dr. Kym Gohn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kym Gohn?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 6th, 2017

Find another surgeon!

Dr. Gohn performed a laprascopic surgery on me to remove endometriosis. I didn't get to see Dr. Gohn at all that day. After surgery, my nurse and the anesthesiologist wanted to admit me because I hadn't been able to urinate after surgery. Dr. Gohn refused. The nurse apologized and recommended I come back to the ER. I did have to come back and have 300ml of urine drained. Less than a week later, I was back for a 3 day hospital stay with an abscess that had to be surgically drained. Dr. Gohn told me almost nothing about what had been done in my surgery and my pain never lessened. I had this same surgery done a few years prior by a qualified doctor and my pain was gone for years. I DO NOT recommend her to anyone suffering from endometriosis. Please find another doctor to perform this surgery.

January 30th, 2017

I was scheduled to have a routine same day surgery to remove Endometriosis. That surgery ended in needing to cut open because Dr.Gohn nicked my overy. I was out of work for 4 months.

A year later the endometriosis came back so i went back to see doctor Gohn and then she recomended i have a total hysterectomy so it was scheduled and during that surgery my bowel was nicked and i ended up developing a abcess and fistula. After that i had to have major surgery to have the abcess and fistula fixed. I got horribly sick and ebded up in and out of A another hospital locally, where they finally gave me the surgery to correct the mistake. Now i will have IBS for the rest of my life.

August 13th, 2014

Wonderful Dr. Very patient and excellent bed side manner.

July 15th, 2016