A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kymber Habenicht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kymber Habenicht, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kymber Habenicht, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Habenicht graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Habenicht has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Parkridge Medical Center
- Memorial North Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kymber Lerae Habenicht MD is a female Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kymber L. Habenicht practice?
- Dr. Kymber Habenicht has 1 office location.
Dr. Kymber Habenicht practices Urology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Urologists.