1.0

This doctor charges waaay too much for mediocre work show details This doctor charges waaay too much for mediocre work
Feb 27th, 2012

7 stitches, 10 minutes of her time, $675.00. Just for the physician.That's $4050 per hour, and for a slightly less than mediocre job. Half of her charge was for "emergency evaluation & management services", which for the life of me I can't imagine what exactly she did to earn that $375. My daughter had a cut on her eyebrow that obviously needed a few stitches and a good rinsing. I TOLD her exactly that... so what is it that am I being charged for? I wrote to this doctor asking if the billing was appropriate, and (of course) I just received more bills demanding payment for these ludicrous charges. After this experience I won't go back to Dell Childrens' hospital. They employ crappy doctors who overcharge - guess why the health care system in our country sucks so badly. In fact, I'd recommend insurance companies to look into this doctor's billings, as she's probably driving all our health insurance up by overcharging them too.