A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kymberly Watt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kymberly Watt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watt
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Watt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kymberly Watt, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Portal Hypertension
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Watt graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Watt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kymberly D Watt MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Kymberly D. Watt practice?
- Dr. Kymberly Watt has 1 office location.
Dr. Kymberly Watt practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Gastroenterologists, and Rochester Hepatologists.