A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kymberly Watt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kymberly Watt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watt
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Watt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kymberly Watt, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Portal Hypertension
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Watt graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Watt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kymberly D Watt MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Kymberly D. Watt practice?
- Dr. Kymberly Watt has 1 office location.
Dr. Kymberly Watt practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Gastroenterologists, and Rochester Hepatologists.