A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kynan Trail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kynan Trail is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kynan Trail, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trail graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Trail has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Lewis and Clark Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kynan Charles Trail MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kynan C. Trail practice?
- Dr. Kynan Trail has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kynan Trail practices Surgery near Parkston, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Yankton, SD.
See Parkston Surgeons.