Family Physicians, Critical Care Specialist

4211 Joe Ramsey Blvd E
Ste 100
Greenville, TX 75401
903-408-7750
Locations and availability (1)

|  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
May 2nd, 2011

I had a great deal of questions concerning my condition, and Dr. Williams took the time to listen and answer everything I wanted to know, and more. He's very smart! I've been to so many doctors that made me feel as though I was taking too much of their time, but he was really nice and understanding. The nurses were great as well! I was surprised to see on here that he has one year of experience.

|  Horrible and very unhelpful!  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2011

This is the worst doctor I have ever been to! I went in to get my medicine refilled/adjusted. He didn't even check my blood pressure like he was supposed to with that med. And when I told him that I needed my dosage upped, he said "too bad maybe next month", cuz he already had my prescription filled out before he even came in the room! He hands me the prescription and starts to bolt to the door. (he barely said two words and didn't even ask me any questions) I had to stop him so I could ask him a question about a medication I was interested in taking and he snubbed me off and said I'd have to ask my regular doctor about that when he gets back in two months! My issue can't wait two months! Now I have to pay AGAIN to go back and see a new doctor who will actually try to help me. Worse money I have ever spent. And all for his 2 minutes of horrible service. People go there for help and that is what they should receive.