A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyoko Sakamoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sakamoto
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sakamoto Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyoko Sakamoto, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakamoto graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sakamoto has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyoko Sakamoto MD is a female Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kyoko Sakamoto practice?
- Dr. Kyoko Sakamoto has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyoko Sakamoto practices Urology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Urologists.