A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyong Ko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyong Ko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyong Ko, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ko graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Ko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Mountainview Regional Hospital
- County Line Medical Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyong Yol Ko MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kyong Y. Ko practice?
- Dr. Kyong Ko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kyong Ko practices Family Medicine near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Primary Care Doctors.