A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyoo Ro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyoo Ro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyoo Ro, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ro graduated from Seoul National University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ro has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyoo S Ro MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kyoo S. Ro practice?
- Dr. Kyoo Ro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kyoo Ro practices Neurological Surgery near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Duarte, CA.
See Glendale Surgeons.