A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyoo Ro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyoo Ro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyoo Ro, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ro graduated from Seoul National University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ro has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 20 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kyoo S. Ro practice?
Dr. Kyoo Ro practices Neurological Surgery near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Duarte, CA.
See Glendale Neurological Surgeons.