Dr. Kyoo Ro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kyoo Ro?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 11th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Ro by my primary care physician. Dr. Ro was thorough and honest in his assessment of my condition and wisely referred me to another surgeon who had expertise in my particular situation. Dr. Ro's office staff were some of the best I have ever encountered. I would not hesitate to recommend anyone to Dr. Ro. He is honest and takes time with you, and the people who work for him are second to none.

November 15th, 2013

Horrible experience

Dr. Ro provided me with the worst doctor experience I have ever had in my life, if not the most unpleasant experience with a person I've ever had in general. After spending an hour sitting in the examination room by myself, he spent about three minutes with me going over my MRI results. Aside from completely ignoring my prior doctor's diagnosis, he claimed there was nothing wrong with me other than "bad posture". Despite the fact I had already been diagnosed with a serious brain condition, he adamantly denied I had the condition whatsoever, and referred to my other doctors as 'dramatic'. He refused to answer any of my questions, like for exampe, "If there's nothing wrong with me other than bad posture, why am I having major neurological symptons such as my limbs going numb, losing my vision, and blinding/crippling headaches?"--his only response was "Case closed! I don't have time for this, I have other patients to see." followed by walking out of the room and leaving me there with my jaw on the floor. A 2nd opinion with another surgeon after my visit with Dr. Ro confirmed that I did in fact have a brain condition called chiari malformation, and I needed treatment immediately. Dr. Ro is the clearest case of a greedy and immoral doctor that's in the pocket of an H.M.O. that you will ever see. Don't even waste your time stepping foot in his office--he's not only a bad doctor, he's a rude and ignorant person. Not to mention his office is ancient and dated with poorly skilled and rude staff as well.

October 23rd, 2012

EXCELLENT SURGEON

Dr. Ro performed three back surgeries on me in 1981 due to accident related injury, and again in 1989 and 1990 as a result of a fall. I can say without hesitation that Dr. Ro is an excellent surgeon, is very compassionate and I am forever indebted to him. I am grateful for tweny two years of pain free living. His office staff have always been efficient and professional. Dr. Ro is the first doctor that I'd call if I ever need advice re a back problem.

October 15th, 2011

PhD

Excellent surgeon and diagnostician. No sutures or staples, long 10 " insision made for severe spinal stenosis. Healed perfectly with no comlications or infection. Surgery lasted 5.5 hrs and it was meticulous. Had nosignificant pain and was walking on my vacation in Europein 3.5 weeks. Prior to this I was slumping, unable to walk for more than a few yards without stopping and was limping. I was going to need a walker. I am an older gentleman yet recovery was not difficult. My wife is very pleased since we can now hike together and go the things we love.

January 14th, 2010

Awfull doctors Office and very neglegent NEUROSURGEON

Surgeon just like all others scared to spend insurances money. Did half way surgery but ignored the rest. Office is awfull with 100 years old billing lady and VERY NASTY ATTITUDE Carmen she works at the front desk . I am really upset with that office and neurosurgeon.Had to switch the doctors because staff is very slow and the neurosurgeon himself does not really deal with patients that he already performed surgery being so convinsed all world faking it. But indeed patient was crying of pain the whole night!!!

September 28th, 2009

GREAT SURGENT

Dr. Ro, has done two surgeries on my back and the outcome of both surgeries have been great. He take his time and is very nice with his patients.

April 4th, 2016