Dr. Kyoung Bin Im Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Kyoung Bin Im?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

June 17th, 2014

To determine if I had sleep apnea

Dr. Im was a good listener on our first office visit. He understood that I was unsure I had sleep apnea. He also questioned that I did. Going home, I decided I'd like to be tested, but not using the machine. I called back and expressed my wish. The receptionist said she'd check with the Dr. On her returned she told me he had agreed. When I went for the study the person who was to do it was very unkind. I tried to warm her up, but she would make remarks that were VERY unkind. While applying the probes, I told her the the odor of the glue was bothering me a lot. She ignored me! At the bed she told me to take Ambien for sleep. Still, she didn't hear my complaint. Three more times I was told to take Ambien for sleep. The next thing I knew I was sat up in bed and a mask was put on my face. She then told me many times that I was doing fine. I would respond that I wasn't. When I returned to Dr. Im I told him and Donald that I had a possible panic attack from the odor and asthma attack. Maybe from mold in the machine. I'd disinfected the mask, hose, area & machine as much as I could. I was told my apnea was severe and mold in the machine wasn't possible. I definitely had asthma and tried to use the machine, but back the pre asthma would come. Six weeks of horrible symptoms. I decided it was better to die of apnea then it was to live like this. My problem with the Dr and Donald was how they treated me. They didn't take my concerns seriously, suggest alternatives, help me solve the problem. My primary Dr did. I called Dr Tanio, my allergist and he told me what to do to rid the symptoms I was having. I am not dead. I have sinus rhinitis and reach to some odors. It is a asthmatic reaching that can stop me from breathing. Triggered by my apnea experience it has happen more often. Before, that time I had it once when making esters in a Collage chemistry class. I WAS SENT HOME WITH MY APNEA MACHINE and told they ( Dr,Im& Donald) would see me in a year. They probably thought I'd be dead!

Type 2 Diabetes