A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyoung Son:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyoung Son is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyoung Son, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Son graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Son has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Catholic Medical Center Of Mary Immaculate Hospita
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyoung Jin Son MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kyoung J. Son practice?
- Dr. Kyoung Son has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyoung Son practices Anesthesiology near Rahway, NJ.
See Rahway Anesthesiologists.