A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyra Vineyard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyra Vineyard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vineyard graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Vineyard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
- Southcrest Hospital
- St Johns Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyra Jean Vineyard DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kyra J. Vineyard practice?
- Dr. Kyra Vineyard has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyra Vineyard practices Family Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Family Physicians.