A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyra Vineyard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyra Vineyard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vineyard
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Vineyard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vineyard graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Vineyard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southcrest Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
- St Johns Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyra Vineyard DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kyra Vineyard practice?
- Dr. Kyra Vineyard has 1 office location.
Dr. Kyra Vineyard practices Family Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Primary Care Doctors.