Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Lesley on Apr 25th, 2016

She is a wonderful doctor. She is thorough, compassionate and genuinely cares about her patients.

1st visit show details 1st visit
Feb 10th, 2016

This was my first visit to Dr. Vineyard and I could not have been more pleased. She was extremely thorough and took all the time necessary to listen to my concerns. I never once felt like I was a $$$ sign or just a number in the system. Very pleased.

Dec 21st, 2015

Take from a patient that has seen a lot of Dr's she is very good and her staff as well

by James Morrison on Sep 8th, 2015

Dr. Vineyard is the most caring and contentious doctor i have ever known. She refuses to abide by the "5 minute" consultation, and spends the time necessary to properly diagnose the problem. I think the reason she, like so many other doctors, have moved so frequently, is her desire to effectively diagnose and treat her patients. The relative inconvenience of surly staff and changing addresses pales when you consider the phenomenal care she provides.

Aug 13th, 2015

Always makes the correct diagnosis and referred to excellent specialists.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
Jul 22nd, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Vineyard for 13 years. She is very thorough, very informative, and patient. I have never had a better physician.

by Karen Lamoreaux on Mar 23rd, 2015

Dr. Vineyard is very personable and does a very thorough exam.

Not dependable show details Not dependable
Jun 29th, 2014

I called Dr. Vineyard's office to make an appt. her staff said they would have to call me back took several days. Finally made an appt. and a couple of days before our date her staff called to reschedule . So we had to wait three weeks and before our second appt they called again and said she wanted to clear her afternoons. I told them it was unacceptable and not professional, they said there was nothing they could do. If that's how she treats her patients I would not recommend her to anyone. I do not trust her as a doctor if she can not keep her word .

RN show details RN
May 11th, 2013

Dr. Vineyard was highly recommended and did not disappoint. My son passed away right after my divorce and her compassion, listening skills and intervention saved my life. I really love her and my opinion has not changed an inch for the past seven years. Excellent diagnostician. I always recommend her to others.

Mar 25th, 2013

Dr. Vineyard is a rare find for a doctor. She listens to everything you say and never makes you feel rushed while doing so. If she is not sure exactly what is wrong with you she will not hesitate to run test and figure it out. She is also very good about giving you a referral to see a specialist if needed. It feels good to see a doctor that you know you can trust.

Compassionate Caring Provider show details Compassionate Caring Provider
Oct 28th, 2011

Finding a new doctor can be a daunting task but I was referred to Dr. Kyra Vineyard by a friend. The office is welcoming and the staff is very professional and helpful. I felt at ease in talking with her and quickly formed a trusting relationship. Dr Vineyard is a compassionate, caring and knowledgeable provider. I feel very fortunate to have found her and would recommend her to my family and friends without reservation.

Jul 17th, 2011

Very friendly doctor and nice office environment. Only downsides: office staff could be friendlier and wait often in excess of 40 mins. for scheduled appt. time.

Great physician - questionable staff show details Great physician - questionable staff
Mar 28th, 2011

My family and I have been a patient of Dr. Vineyard since 2002. She is compassionate and genuine. She takes the time to listen to you and your concerns. Her staff sometimes leaves a lot to be desired - but she is a great physician.

Jan 31st, 2011

Dr. Vineyard is an excellent doctor. She is kind, caring and extremely knowledgable. She is a good listener which is hard to find these days. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a good doctor.

RUDE !!! show details RUDE !!!
Nov 2nd, 2009

Went to her and was accused of things i did not do to one of her staff and then when i asked her staff about it they denied it and then the dotor took there side regardless of what i said. I would not go to this doctor.

great Doc show details great Doc
Aug 3rd, 2009

She is caring and thorough. A good listener and intuitive. She takes the time needed and never makes you feel rushed. Referrals made when necessary.Should you have to Wait, it is worth your time.