Dr. Kyra Vineyard DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Tulsa, OK

• Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2016
She is a wonderful doctor. She is thorough, compassionate and genuinely cares about her patients.

February 10th, 2016
1st visit
This was my first visit to Dr. Vineyard and I could not have been more pleased. She was extremely thorough and took all the time necessary to listen to my concerns. I never once felt like I was a $$$ sign or just a number in the system. Very pleased.

December 21st, 2015
Take from a patient that has seen a lot of Dr's she is very good and her staff as well

September 8th, 2015
Dr. Vineyard is the most caring and contentious doctor i have ever known. She refuses to abide by the "5 minute" consultation, and spends the time necessary to properly diagnose the problem. I think the reason she, like so many other doctors, have moved so frequently, is her desire to effectively diagnose and treat her patients. The relative inconvenience of surly staff and changing addresses pales when you consider the phenomenal care she provides.

August 13th, 2015
Always makes the correct diagnosis and referred to excellent specialists.

July 22nd, 2015
Wonderful Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Vineyard for 13 years. She is very thorough, very informative, and patient. I have never had a better physician.

March 23rd, 2015
Dr. Vineyard is very personable and does a very thorough exam.

June 29th, 2014
Not dependable
I called Dr. Vineyard's office to make an appt. her staff said they would have to call me back took several days. Finally made an appt. and a couple of days before our date her staff called to reschedule . So we had to wait three weeks and before our second appt they called again and said she wanted to clear her afternoons. I told them it was unacceptable and not professional, they said there was nothing they could do. If that's how she treats her patients I would not recommend her to anyone. I do not trust her as a doctor if she can not keep her word .

May 11th, 2013
RN
Dr. Vineyard was highly recommended and did not disappoint. My son passed away right after my divorce and her compassion, listening skills and intervention saved my life. I really love her and my opinion has not changed an inch for the past seven years. Excellent diagnostician. I always recommend her to others.

March 25th, 2013
Dr. Vineyard is a rare find for a doctor. She listens to everything you say and never makes you feel rushed while doing so. If she is not sure exactly what is wrong with you she will not hesitate to run test and figure it out. She is also very good about giving you a referral to see a specialist if needed. It feels good to see a doctor that you know you can trust.

October 28th, 2011
Compassionate Caring Provider
Finding a new doctor can be a daunting task but I was referred to Dr. Kyra Vineyard by a friend. The office is welcoming and the staff is very professional and helpful. I felt at ease in talking with her and quickly formed a trusting relationship. Dr Vineyard is a compassionate, caring and knowledgeable provider. I feel very fortunate to have found her and would recommend her to my family and friends without reservation.

July 18th, 2011
Very friendly doctor and nice office environment. Only downsides: office staff could be friendlier and wait often in excess of 40 mins. for scheduled appt. time.