Dr. Kyra Vineyard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kyra Vineyard?

Posted on April 25th, 2016

She is a wonderful doctor. She is thorough, compassionate and genuinely cares about her patients.

1st visit

Posted on February 10th, 2016

This was my first visit to Dr. Vineyard and I could not have been more pleased. She was extremely thorough and took all the time necessary to listen to my concerns. I never once felt like I was a $$$ sign or just a number in the system. Very pleased.

Posted on December 21st, 2015

Take from a patient that has seen a lot of Dr's she is very good and her staff as well

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Dr. Vineyard is the most caring and contentious doctor i have ever known. She refuses to abide by the "5 minute" consultation, and spends the time necessary to properly diagnose the problem. I think the reason she, like so many other doctors, have moved so frequently, is her desire to effectively diagnose and treat her patients. The relative inconvenience of surly staff and changing addresses pales when you consider the phenomenal care she provides.

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Always makes the correct diagnosis and referred to excellent specialists.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Vineyard for 13 years. She is very thorough, very informative, and patient. I have never had a better physician.

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

Dr. Vineyard is very personable and does a very thorough exam.

Not dependable

Posted on June 29th, 2014

I called Dr. Vineyard's office to make an appt. her staff said they would have to call me back took several days. Finally made an appt. and a couple of days before our date her staff called to reschedule . So we had to wait three weeks and before our second appt they called again and said she wanted to clear her afternoons. I told them it was unacceptable and not professional, they said there was nothing they could do. If that's how she treats her patients I would not recommend her to anyone. I do not trust her as a doctor if she can not keep her word .

RN

Posted on May 11th, 2013

Dr. Vineyard was highly recommended and did not disappoint. My son passed away right after my divorce and her compassion, listening skills and intervention saved my life. I really love her and my opinion has not changed an inch for the past seven years. Excellent diagnostician. I always recommend her to others.

Posted on March 25th, 2013

Dr. Vineyard is a rare find for a doctor. She listens to everything you say and never makes you feel rushed while doing so. If she is not sure exactly what is wrong with you she will not hesitate to run test and figure it out. She is also very good about giving you a referral to see a specialist if needed. It feels good to see a doctor that you know you can trust.

Compassionate Caring Provider

Posted on October 28th, 2011

Finding a new doctor can be a daunting task but I was referred to Dr. Kyra Vineyard by a friend. The office is welcoming and the staff is very professional and helpful. I felt at ease in talking with her and quickly formed a trusting relationship. Dr Vineyard is a compassionate, caring and knowledgeable provider. I feel very fortunate to have found her and would recommend her to my family and friends without reservation.

Posted on July 18th, 2011

Very friendly doctor and nice office environment. Only downsides: office staff could be friendlier and wait often in excess of 40 mins. for scheduled appt. time.