Family Physicians

Utica Park Clinic
7600 S Lewis Ave
Tulsa, OK 74136
(918) 493-2229
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Not dependable  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2014

I called Dr. Vineyard's office to make an appt. her staff said they would have to call me back took several days. Finally made an appt. and a couple of days before our date her staff called to reschedule . So we had to wait three weeks and before our second appt they called again and said she wanted to clear her afternoons. I told them it was unacceptable and not professional, they said there was nothing they could do. If that's how she treats her patients I would not recommend her to anyone. I do not trust her as a doctor if she can not keep her word .

|  RN  |  show details
May 11th, 2013

Dr. Vineyard was highly recommended and did not disappoint. My son passed away right after my divorce and her compassion, listening skills and intervention saved my life. I really love her and my opinion has not changed an inch for the past seven years. Excellent diagnostician. I always recommend her to others.

Mar 25th, 2013

Dr. Vineyard is a rare find for a doctor. She listens to everything you say and never makes you feel rushed while doing so. If she is not sure exactly what is wrong with you she will not hesitate to run test and figure it out. She is also very good about giving you a referral to see a specialist if needed. It feels good to see a doctor that you know you can trust.

|  Compassionate Caring Provider  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2011

Finding a new doctor can be a daunting task but I was referred to Dr. Kyra Vineyard by a friend. The office is welcoming and the staff is very professional and helpful. I felt at ease in talking with her and quickly formed a trusting relationship. Dr Vineyard is a compassionate, caring and knowledgeable provider. I feel very fortunate to have found her and would recommend her to my family and friends without reservation.

Jul 17th, 2011

Very friendly doctor and nice office environment. Only downsides: office staff could be friendlier and wait often in excess of 40 mins. for scheduled appt. time.

|  Great physician - questionable staff  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2011

My family and I have been a patient of Dr. Vineyard since 2002. She is compassionate and genuine. She takes the time to listen to you and your concerns. Her staff sometimes leaves a lot to be desired - but she is a great physician.

Jan 31st, 2011

Dr. Vineyard is an excellent doctor. She is kind, caring and extremely knowledgable. She is a good listener which is hard to find these days. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a good doctor.

|  RUDE !!!  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2009

Went to her and was accused of things i did not do to one of her staff and then when i asked her staff about it they denied it and then the dotor took there side regardless of what i said. I would not go to this doctor.

|  great Doc  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2009

She is caring and thorough. A good listener and intuitive. She takes the time needed and never makes you feel rushed. Referrals made when necessary.Should you have to Wait, it is worth your time.

|  A great Doctor  |  show details
by BearBee on Apr 5th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Dr. V has done an excellent job of taking care of me. I have many different and unusual health problems and she always takes the time to figure out the problem and how best to deal with it. She listens to her patients. You are not just a number in her system- you get treated like a human being.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com