A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyriacos Panayides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyriacos Panayides is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyriacos Panayides, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Esophageal Atresia
- Intestinal Atresia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Necrotizing Enterocolitis
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Panayides graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Panayides has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Panayides accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kyriacos P. Panayides practice?
Dr. Kyriacos Panayides practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA and Urbandale, IA.
See Fort Worth Surgeons, Fort Worth Pediatric Surgeons, and Fort Worth Pediatricians.