A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyriakos Davides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyriakos Davides, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Davides graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki.
Dr. Davides has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC McKeesport
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyriakos Davides MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kyriakos Davides practice?
- Dr. Kyriakos Davides has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kyriakos Davides practices Urology near White Oak, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Clairton, PA.